Recently, our blogs have been written by Kathryn Prusinski. While you know a bit about her from that tiny bio under each post, we’d like you to learn more about Kathryn (we call her Kat)!
While she has built a successful career consulting with leaders of Fortune 500 companies, this was not her planned career. When she was a teen she dreamed of being an actress, but knowing she had to be realistic she had a backup plan, if that didn’t pull through- play professional basketball.
Unfortunately, she stopped growing at 5’2” and never had her big acting break. Still, she has made the most of her opportunities to achieve much in her life.
Did you know:
- Kathryn has lived in 4 times zones in the past 10 years.
- She’s met two living Presidents. (bonus fact: They were George W. Bush and Bill Clinton)
- Kathryn and her sister are the very first in their family to receive college diplomas
- One of her favorite hobbies is watching football and being a crazy OU Sooners Alum.
- Her cousin is Babe Ruth.
- She is the mother to her daughter (Abby) and two foreign-exchange daughters (Lara) from Germany and (Marielle) from Switzerland.
Now you know a little more about our favorite prolific writer. We’re glad she’s with us, sharing her knowledge and experiences as a mom! We hope you enjoyed this little insight, behind-the-scenes look at My Job Chart.